1.2

This is basically the complaint I sent to them and it sums everything up: My name is #####. I have been a recurrent patient for many years.

However, it seems that patient care at your facility has become worse and worse as time passes. First of all, upon getting a referral from my doctor for a mammogram, I attempted to call the number listed on the referral on 10/23/17 to make an appointment. Upon calling, I received an automated response which instructed me to press a number (can't recalled which one) to be connected to scheduling. I was told the wait was about 12 minutes, however, I was kept on hold for over 30 minutes!

I finally hung up and went to the website to make my appointment. After I finally made the appointment, I received a message that a representative was going to call me to finalize the appointment process. When they did call me, the call was lost. When I tried to call back, the same issue occurred and I was, again, left waiting for a long period of time.

When I contacted the main line, the representative was condescending; basically telling me that I had to wait for 30 minutes or more to set up my appointment. I kept trying to tell her that I had no time for this. I then asked to be transferred to a supervisor and while she was not overtly rude, she had the audacity to tell me that the appointment I had already scheduled online, wasn't valid and that they actually had no openings at the location I had chosen. She then proceeded to give me a difficult time by trying to give me choices of a much later appointment which was at 9:30 pm!

Then, she finally changed my location to ###### which is many miles from my house! I felt she did this on purpose. She was obviously irritated that I had asked for a supervisor. Why do you have an online system which schedules appointments at places which have no openings?

Also, the web address on the referral is incorrect. When I entered this address in my computer, I was directed to a different place which did not have the form to complete the appointment. I had to enter different forms of the web address before I could finally get to it. Needless to say, it was also a major hassle to get to this location yesterday 10/24/17 before 4:30 pm.

Secondly, the mammogram process was extremely traumatic. The technician was extremely rough and it seems as though she did not know what she was doing. I had a mammogram last year (at a Simon med location) and my breast were not squeezed this hard with the machine. I was certain that my breast implants were going to burst this time.

I am in pain right now, especially my upper left arm. I have PTSD from a very difficult biopsy which was done a few years back. Consequently and after this, mammograms always cause me extreme anxiety. I did not need all the hassle that your employees have put me through.

I will inform my doctor of this experience and will request to be referred, if possible, to a different company next year. You also must know that your facility has many similar complaints online.

You need to look into the type of bad service you are providing to your patients/customers. Sincerely, ########

I didn't like: Patient carecustomer service, Radiologists.

Comments

I had app for a biopsy at Winter park they make me come in at 8: 00am for nothing was outside for 45 minutes terrible serbice

PS

They sent me a survey and I pretty much expressed my dissatisfaction. No one got back with me so obviously they do not care.

On a previous year, I said something about their technicians being careless and I receive an e-mail back with apologies. Wow, they are getting worse with each passing year and they obviously do not care to keep their customers or keep them happy.

aury849