I had an appointment on 12/28/17 at 2:00 pm and was instructed to be there at 1:45. I inquired exactly how long this test would take and was told 30 minutes.

I figured there should be time allotted for possible emergencies so planned for an extra 15 minutes in my time. I have also read the etiquette on the Dr.'s part or imaging when it comes to seeing a patient so knew they should not keep me waiting without offering me a new schedule beyond so many minutes. I waited from 1:30 to 2 and then when another 50 minutes passed when I knew If I was called in, it might take up to another hour to have the test plus waiting for the prep, etc. I observed people waiting to include a person who came in from a nursing home and was taken as soon as she drank what was necessary for her test, several others who had appointments, and individuals who were waiting for family members to come out.

A man entered barely on time and was taken within 10 minutes. There I sat and no one said a word to me or asked whether I wanted to make a new appointment. Finally, I went to the counter and stated I had a handicapped daughter I had to go home to attend to, I requested a copy of my script, said I would call them and had the original script given to me. This is a very poorly run office and I am not sure I will return.

Oh, I took a picture of the office clock for proof of my departure time. Reading other comments tell me this is a common practice.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Wasted my afternoon sitting, Inept staff.

Comments